Hospice Consultant - Austin, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Hospice Consultant
Reports to: Market Development Manager
As a Hospice Consultant you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs and participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach. Assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home.
- Participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- S. Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required, Hospice sales experience preferred. Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Strong communication skills. Excellent verbal, written and listening abilities
- Ability to provide high quality, personalized customer support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and service-oriented relationship with referral sources, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and work in a multi-tasking environment
- Effective negotiating, consulting, selling, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Ability to take a proactive approach in order to minimize reactive situations