Senior Quality Engineer
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Continuously works to ensure the overall quality of all AccentCare Inc. services. Works with key departments to proactively resolve quality issues.
Candidates with knowledge of healthcare, process/industrial engineering, and the user acceptance testing there of highly desirable.
- Ensure that products consistently meet patient and internal customer specifications and requirements.
- Lead, assess and resolve product failures and inspection issues; working proactively with cross functional teams to assure timely and appropriate closure.
- Conduct/Manage the user acceptance process and function of the different internal processes and IT development features.
- Conduct/Manage service team evaluations as well as monitor associated corrective action plans in accordance with patient/AccentCare initiatives.
- Proactive involvement in product development and quality/cost review including milestone measurements to assure proper insertion of QA process and use of QA requirements for service and business risk assessment.
- Conduct customer requirements regular reviews and provide guidance of the service and healthcare compliance requirements.
- Ensures the use and implementation of the Quality processes by the teams.
- Ensure compliance and quality requirements are completed on a timely basis through the product development process.
- Co-Develop and assess customer/internal testing protocols, and ensure products meets the appropriate regulatory requirements and general testing performance; provide updates to the organization.
- Analyze and report overall trends for customer service, customer and contractor quality performance.
- Track customer service issues and validate through failure report analysis.
- Conduct process analysis as well as high level statistical analysis (DOE/Six Sigma/FMEA/Gage R&R).
- Co-Develop and roll out quality standard procedures and forms
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related field.
- Healthcare and IT services experience highly desirable.
- High attention to detail with excellent systematic problem solving ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and BI tool experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Must be willing and able to perform periodic domestic travel.
- Experience proofing manual processes leveraging Lean and Six Sigma or other process improvement tools.
- Skilled in Root Cause and Corrective/Preventative Action techniques with proven track record of results.