Help Desk Analyst - Tier 2
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Support the Sr. Help Desk Analyst is responsible for Tier 2 software and/or hardware support.
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
Provide technical advice, guidance and informal training to Tier 1 Help Desk Analysts and
- Participate in the design and creation of Help Desk Standard Operating
- Travel to Branch Sites regularly to proactively identify and assist with support needs and
- Responsible for Incident Management process as a whole, throughout T.
- Troubleshoot and resolves Tier 2 level software and/or hardware technical issues by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing fault and symptoms using established processes and
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of new software and/or hardware
- Liaise between Tier 1 Help Desk and other IT Departments to learn and document new and/or complex technologies.
- Develop and performs training to Tier 1 Help Desk Analysts on new systems and
- Serve as backup to the Tier 1 IT Help
- Receive requests for service via escalation from the Help Desk Analyst
- Analyze complex software and hardware issues at the Tier 2 Help Desk
- Document all cases in incident tracking
- Train end users in the use of equipment and
- Escalate tickets to appropriate support
- Follow up on open issues with escalation groups to provide feedback to
- Perform a quality assurance check on resolved tickets to ensure customer
- Performs equipment installations, repairs, moves, and network hook-ups.
- Performs collection and re-assignment of microcomputer
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation
- Provide a high level of customer service to our patients/clients and each other. Respect and values
- Function as a team
- Perform special projects and other duties as
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five to seven years of progressive IT work experience
- Three to five years of experience serving as a Customer Support Specialist or Help Desk Technician
- Proven ability to understand complex hardware and/or software technologies
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Enterprise level application support
- Must have experience providing end user technical support
- Hands-on experience working in Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking
- Advanced computer hardware and peripherals skills
- Prior Healthcare industry experience working in acute or post-acute organizations is desired
- Position requires Covid-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment
- This position will Office daily at our Dallas Campus.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers with varying levels of technical expertise
- Ability to work well as a team member or independently
- Ability to take direction and learn new technologies
- Ability to complete work tasks efficiently and quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone support etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Excellent problem solving & task analysis skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and with I.T. technical staff, non-technical end-users, and multiple levels of management
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
- Possess a sense of commitment to the overall betterment of the I.T. department, through direct involvement and collaboration with all levels
- Must possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
- Self-motivated individual who actively seeks out opportunities to promote change for improvement