Talent Acquisition Specialist
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
This position is a Virtual position. Applicant can be located anywhere in the US.
Position Title: Talent Acquisiton Specialist
Reports To: Talent Management Systems Manager
To provide administrative and technical human resource assistance to the Talent Acquisition Department through onboarding new hires to ensure compliance according to state and company regulations. The TA Specialist supports multi agencies throughout the enterprise
- Complete new hire paperwork to ensure new hire meets company standards and state regulations before clearing and loading into the HR/Payroll software system.
- Process all new hire offer letters including bonus agreements
- Initiates Drug screen and background checks escalating any discrepancies to HR for adjudication
- Answers new hires questions regarding the onboarding process, required documents and routine inquiries.
- Maintains employee personnel files in line with company policies and government regulations. Retains records in line with company record retention requirements.
- Various other administrative duties as assigned.
- May collect references via skills survey.
- May provide training to new markets and leaders as to the onboarding process, required background check process and company policies.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Two years of college, including courses in human resources management, are preferred
- At least two years administrative or human resources experience.
- Excellent analytical skills. Effective interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and company's payroll and HRIS package; including ability to streamline HR processes through HRIS self-service program.
- Tact, above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with both employees and managers. Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and good attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently but in a team environment