Behavioral Health RN - Home Health
Behavioral Health RN - Home Health - $10K Sign on Bonus
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Looking for: Behavioral Health Nurse, BHN, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse, BHRN, Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Registered Nurse, Psychiatric RN, Psych Nurse, Psych RN, Mental Health Nurse, MHN, Mental Health Registered Nurse, MHRN, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse, PMHN, Geropsych Nurse, Geropsych RN, Gero-psych Nurse, Gero-psych RN, Geriatric Mental Health Nurse, Geriatric Mental Health RN, Geriatric Behavioral Health Nurse, Geriatric Behavioral Health RN, Geri-Psych Nurse, Geri-Psych RN, Psychiatric Travel Nurse, Psychiatric Travel RN, Behavioral Health Travel Nurse, Behavioral Health Travel RN, Mental Health Travel Nurse, Mental Health Travel RN, Psychiatric RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, Mental Health RN Case Manager
With experience in any of these settings: : Inpatient Psych, Inpatient Psychiatric Unit, Inpatient Mental Health, Inpatient Mental Health Unit, Outpatient Psych, Outpatient Mental Health Clinic, Psychiatric Emergency Room, PER, Psychiatric Emergency Services, PES, Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, Intensive Outpatient Program, IOP, Day Treatment Program, Partial Hospitalization Program, Home Health Behavioral Health, Home Health Mental Health, Forensic Psychiatric Unit, Community Mental Health Clinic, Psychiatric Care Unit, PCU, Dual Diagnosis Clinic, Residential Treatment Center, State Psychiatric Hospital, Medical Psychiatric Unit, Medical Behavioral Health Unit, Medical Mental Health Unit
Position: Behavioral Health RN Case Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Psych Nurse Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis. RN Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health, Psych RN.
* Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
* Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to geriatric patients.
* Partner with physicians, social work and BH treatment team to carry out plan of care.
* Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified RN Registered Nurse Candidates:
* Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
* A minimum of two years psychiatric experience in an inpatient setting is required for an ADN, and one year experience for a BSN
* One year experience in medicine in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience not required
* Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order