Home Health Aide CNA
As a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
- Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
- Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
- Maintain clean, safe, healthy environment and assists in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Location: Wharton, TX
Reporting to: Director Patient Care Services
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Certified Nurse Assistant and successful completion of competency evaluation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order