RPA Business Analyst
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Automation Team. The Business Analyst, Enterprise Automation, is responsible for creating RPA process designs, business requirements, and acceptance criteria for our Enterprise Automation projects. The successful candidate, as part of our Enterprise Automation SCRUM Team, will work closely with the business stakeholders evaluate, clean up, and improve the process to be automated, and then apply RPA technologies to enable the automation.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The candidate should have a background in process design, and be able to ask key questions in order to shape the to-be process for the most effective automation approach.
This role will test enterprise automation leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies, and in particular Automation Anywhere, to address evolving customer goals and objectives. This position requires a flexible work schedule, availability of overtime during surges in workload, professional attitude and demeanor, and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate will be a highly-driven team player with a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of learning new skills, and thrives in a fast-paced organization eager to drive automation throughout the enterprise.
- Experience in leveraging RPA tools in the automation of business processes. Experience with Automation Anywhere a plus.
- Expertise in business process improvement. If you have Lean Six Sigma experience in process redesign, this would be a strong advantage. Ability to see all perspectives of the process (patient, provider, clinician, others), and build a process that satisfies the needs of our stakeholders. Experience in Healthcare, particularly home health, and EMRs are a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. You should be a master interviewer, able to ask the right questions to draw the information needed to develop a manual process into an effective, automated process. Be able to connect the dots between siloed processes and have a big picture view.
- Detailed knowledge about data structures and data management practices. Much of our automation needs are aligned to ensuring we are able to pull timely data from these structures and systems.
- Demo automation processes and revise designs based on user feedback.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Automation Team and business stakeholders in identifying/clarifying user story acceptance criteria, and supporting User Acceptance Test planning for each release.
- Identify additional opportunities and processes for RPA automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Relevant certifications highly preferred, including Automation Anywhere, Lean Six Sigma.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience. 3+ years of experience in business analysis for RPA automation processes. Experience in conducting business analysis and process design required. Automation Anywhere experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with our business stakeholders.
- Experience working in a professional and courteous environment with a customer-first culture toward business stakeholders.
- Experience in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Knowledge of general business processes and functions preferable in the healthcare industry
- Role will require occasional travel