Licensed Masters Social Worker
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Licensed Master Social Worker you will:
- Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals, plan services and determine type, frequency and duration of actions in conjunction and consultation with physician.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and revise plans of care.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws, professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the performance of duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s Degree from accredited school of Social Work or related field
- Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care setting
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description