Masters Social Worker PRN Home Health
Position: Licensed Masters of Social Worker (LMSW)
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Licensed Masters Social Worker you will:
- Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals, plan services and determine type, frequency and duration of actions in conjunction and consultation with physician.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and revise plans of care.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws, professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the performance of duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Degree from accredited school of Social Work or related field
- Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care setting
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description