Hospice Certified CNA - Full Time
Collin and surrounding counties.
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Hospice Aide
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Hospice Aide you will:
* Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
* Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
* Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
* Maintain clean, safe, healthy environment and assists in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
* Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements
* One (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.)
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order