Masters Social Worker
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Licensed Medical Social Worker (LMSW)
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Licensed Medical Social Worker you will:
- Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals, plan services and determine type, frequency and duration of actions in conjunction and consultation with physician.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and revise plans of care.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws, professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the performance of duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Degree from accredited school of Social Work or related field
- Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care setting
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description