Sales Associate - Homecare
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager(HH) or Market Development Manager (Hospice)
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Facilitate the home health referral process and coordinate the information to patients, family members, physicians, SNF/hospital staff, and any other involved entities related to the continuing care of patients in their homes.
- Assist in providing home care staff with adequate information on home care plan prior to the patient’s order for service and equipment, ordering equipment from vendors, and communicating with the home health agency.
- Assist in securing physician orders to seamlessly initiate the start of care and facilitate face-to-face documentation.
- Provide home health agency with complete referral information to ensure timely, appropriate care, and to enhance Relationships between the agency, patients, families, physicians, and referral sources.
- Participate in SNF/hospital coordination meetings and lead clinically based in-services for referral sources and patients.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- One (1) year of home health experience preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Attractive Benefit Package:
Insurance and Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off* (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*PTO available for employees who work 32+ hours weekly