Sales Associate - Home Health
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured onboarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager(HH)
Area Coverage: San Fernando Valley, CA
As a Sales Associate you will:
• Facilitate the home health referral process and coordinate the information to patients, family members, physicians, SNF/hospital staff, and any other involved entities related to the continuing care of patients in their homes.
• Assist in providing home care staff with adequate information on home care plan prior to the patient’s order for service and equipment, ordering equipment from vendors, and communicating with the home health agency.
• Assist in securing physician orders to seamlessly initiate the start of care and facilitate face-to-face documentation.
• Provide home health agency with complete referral information to ensure timely, appropriate care, and to enhance relationships between the agency, patients, families, physicians, and referral sources.
• Participate in SNF/hospital coordination meetings and lead clinically based in-services for referral sources and patients.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• One (1) year of home health experience preferred
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order