Behavioral Health RN - 15K Bonus - Home Health
Behavioral Health RN - Home Health - $15K Sign on Bonus
Coverage area: North San Diego County
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
*Our new competitive benefits packages include new plans and a Matching 401k!
Looking for: Behavioral Health Nurse, BHN, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse, BHRN, Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Registered Nurse, Psychiatric RN, Psych Nurse, Psych RN, Mental Health Nurse, MHN, Mental Health Registered Nurse, MHRN, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse, PMHN, Geropsych Nurse, Geropsych RN, Gero-psych Nurse, Gero-psych RN, Geriatric Mental Health Nurse, Geriatric Mental Health RN, Geriatric Behavioral Health Nurse, Geriatric Behavioral Health RN, Geri-Psych Nurse, Geri-Psych RN, Psychiatric Travel Nurse, Psychiatric Travel RN, Behavioral Health Travel Nurse, Behavioral Health Travel RN, Mental Health Travel Nurse, Mental Health Travel RN, Psychiatric RN Case Manager, Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, Mental Health RN Case Manager
With experience in any of these settings: : Inpatient Psych, Inpatient Psychiatric Unit, Inpatient Mental Health, Inpatient Mental Health Unit, Outpatient Psych, Outpatient Mental Health Clinic, Psychiatric Emergency Room, PER, Psychiatric Emergency Services, PES, Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, Intensive Outpatient Program, IOP, Day Treatment Program, Partial Hospitalization Program, Home Health Behavioral Health, Home Health Mental Health, Forensic Psychiatric Unit, Community Mental Health Clinic, Psychiatric Care Unit, PCU, Dual Diagnosis Clinic, Residential Treatment Center, State Psychiatric Hospital, Medical Psychiatric Unit, Medical Behavioral Health Unit, Medical Mental Health Unit
As a Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to geriatric patients.
- Partner with physicians, social work and BH treatment team to carry out plan of care.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- A minimum of two years psychiatric experience in an inpatient setting is required for an ADN, and one year experience for a BSN
- One year experience in medicine in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience not required
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order