Behavioral Health RN - Home Health - $10,5K BONUS pkg
SERVICE AREA: Ormond Beach, FL $10,5K BONUS pkg
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Behavioral Health RN Case Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
- As a Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program
- Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience preferred
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order