Behavioral Health RN - Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Behavioral Health RN Case Manager for Westwood & Methuen, MA
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Behavioral Health RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
* Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
* Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
* Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
* Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
* A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program
* Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience preferred
* Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order