Senior Business Analyst
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Sr. Business/Scheduling Analyst
Reports to: VP Business Transformation
Position Summary: The Sr. Business/Scheduling Analyst responsibilities involve developing new business processes and models to support development and implementation of efficient scheduling practices and associated tools for frontline clinicians as well as our branch operations. This position includes communicating to management on how scheduling strategies and models will enhance business operating efficiency and creating monthly reports on the performance of scheduling enhancements and initiatives.
As a Sr. Business/Scheduling Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate and document business requirements related to all facets of scheduling.
- Assist in execution of project life cycle, including as-is and to be analysis, scope definition, scheduling process improvement and testing, training, execution, and support of scheduling practices and tools.
- Maintain business acumen to accurately lead business requirements, build use cases, storyboarding and testing scenarios.
- Create detailed project plans based on project scope and provide support in the form of tracking issues, developing and executing strategy plans, and providing routine updates to leadership.
- Analyze system and business data to align with project requirements and functional documentation.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Proficient understanding of home health/managed care and related technology market and products.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in technical or business field.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting business processes preferred in Home Health industry.
- Coordination of processes across operational and delivery service organizations.
- Project Management experience required.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Blackbelt certification preferred
- Experience in supporting enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other relevant software programs.
- Proficient knowledge and use of simple reporting tools.
- Proficient knowledge of brainstorming tools and business models.
- Able to use one or more of the following techniques, or other techniques as appropriate, for business requirement documentation: business modeling, entity relationship modeling, logic/data flows, narratives, data structures, screen layouts, data dictionaries and forms.
- Employ basic root cause and impact analysis, interviews, focus groups, and other data gathering techniques.
- Able to assess assigned work, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively and cooperatively as a team member, fostering an atmosphere of trust and respect
- Must be flexible and a proponent of change.