Certified Home Health Aide PRN
Certified Home Health Aide PRN Denver CO
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.Position: Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Certified Home Health Aide you will:
• Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
• Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
• Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
• Maintain a clean, safe, healthy environment and assist in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
• Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order