Clinical Liaison Operations LPN - (Onsite) Weekends - Westwood, MA
Hours: Friday 12p-8p Saturday/ Sunday 8a-6p preferred
*Will consider 3 weekends per month, but 4 is ideal. This position will be ONSITE in Westwood, MA
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.Apply at http://jobs.jobvite.com/accentcare
Position: Clinical Liaison Operations LVN
Reports to: Director of Care Navigation
As a Clinical Liaison Operations LVN you will:
- Provide initial coordination of information with clients, their family members, physicians, referral sources, facility staff, agency staff, and any others involved in assuring continuity of client care.
- Inform referral sources, clients, family members, and physicians about clinical and non-clinical programs available in the home setting and ensure referral orders are appropriately, timely and accurately documented in the client’s medical record.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- LVN/LPN with current state license in each state for which s/he receives referrals
- Minimum of one year experience in home care, hospice, or personal care services, preferred
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR), preferred
- Experience in dealing with a variety of payors in healthcare, e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors, preferred.
- Customer service focused, including the ability to set the caller at ease and encourage open dialogue about the client’s needs
- Ability to work with a variety of team members representing other functional areas that directly or indirectly impact client Intake
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/or challenging situations
- Excellent organizational, telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both professionals and non-professionals.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements
This is a full-time position responsible for the coordination of care for a physician group practice. This role will be responsible for interacting with the physicians, clinicians and other disciplines to collaborate on the care needs of their patients. This will include ordering ancillary services such as home health, DME and medical supplies. The Clinical Liaison will ensure patient has access to community resources to meet the individual needs of the patient. This position will require ability to prioritize, communicate across all levels of care ensuring all care needs are being met.