Abt Electronics, a family business since 1936, specializes in electronic and appliance sales, installations and servicing all the appliances we sell. We are currently offering opportunities to join our dynamic team as we continue to offer the best possible service to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to install HVAC equipment with one of Chicago’s best known retailers.
Our HVAC Installers responsibilities include:
- Must have a friendly and healthy attitude toward their job and excellent customer service skills;
- Competent skill level in repair of HVAC products;
- Diagnosing customer complaints on HVAC products;
- Assisting customers over phone and in person;
- Must have sufficient repair skills to meet our goal of complete customer satisfaction goals;
- Safe driving is a priority;
- All services are performed to create an exceptional lasting customer impression.
- 1 year HVAC install experience.
- Certificate with EPA endorsements.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Ability to carry/lift between 50 – 200 lbs;
- Take pride in their jobs and the work they provide others;
- Be on time and maintain a good attendance record.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $80,000 per year
- Yearly performance review
- Potential for advancement
- Medical/Dental (Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO Network) & Vision (VSP)
- 401(k) (Charles Schwab) which includes a matching program
- Life & Disability insurance (Lincoln Financial)
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program
- Continued training & career development
- Employee discounts on all products we sell
- Performance based bonus programs