Sr. SEO Specialist
Abt Electronics has an immediate opening for the position of a Sr. SEO Specialist. We are a family owned company who has been in business since 1936 and continues to experience strong growth year after year. Abt Electronics specializes in electronics, appliance & furniture sales, delivery, installation and servicing all the products we sell. We are a perennial winner of the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplace Award.
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible & friendly Sr. SEO Specialist to join our team. If this is you, we want to hear from you! The Sr. SEO Specialist will join Abt to work with all SEO activities such as strategic planning, technical SEO, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and keyword research to increase organic rankings on all major search engines. In addition, must be comfortable contributing/working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun work environment.
You should bring a fresh perspective on Technical SEO, Off-page SEO, and content strategy. You will work closely with current SEO team members and the IT department and share ideas and recommendations. You will collaborate closely with the digital marketing team, sales experts, merchandising, web developers, SEO content writers and SEO team members. You will come up with SEO strategies to drive strategic growth of our organic channels with a focus on increasing traffic, sales, acquiring customers, and content creation while implementing SEO best practices.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve SEO issues and contribute solutions with a deep understanding of SEO and digital marketing. This position will report directly to the Director of SEO.
- BA/BS degree required
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and techniques - Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, and Off-Page SEO (Link Building).
- Monitor and analyze SEO tracking and reporting
- In-depth experience with SEO & website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Screaming Frog SEO, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, & Bing Webmaster tools) is required.
- Provide SEO recommendations and collaborate with multiple teams to ensure successful SEO campaigns.
- E-Commerce SEO experience required
- Professional experience in search engine optimization
- Proven history of success in SEO marketing
- Good knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Passion for search engine optimization technologies and algorithms
- SEO Copywriting is plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Formal SEO training or certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or computer science a plus
We offer our team members:
- Medical/Dental (Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO Network) & Vision (VSP)
- 401(k) (Charles Schwab) which includes a matching program
- Life & Disability insurance (Lincoln Financial)
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program
- Continued training & career development
- Employee discounts on all products we sell
- Employee fitness center
This is an in-house position at our office located in Glenview, IL.