Motion Graphics Designer / 3D Artist
Join the Media Production team at Abt Electronics, the largest single-store retailer of electronics and appliances in the country! We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate about his or her work, effective in communication, and strives to deliver quality video content with a focus on cutting edge design and creativity. A great eye for modern design and expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software (Blender, Cinema4D, etc.) are essential to the success of this position.
This Motion Graphics Designer / 3D specialist is responsible for creating internal and external-facing video content to support marketing initiatives by Abt Electronics, including but not limited to: Television commercials, internal display videos, online videos for Abt.com / Abt Electronics Youtube channel, and product buying guides. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience designing motion graphics pieces involving the usage of 2d and 3d techniques for multi-faceted distribution; while managing multiple complex projects at once. We are a small, close-knit team and are looking for someone who can jump right in and make an immediate impact.
Enjoy working with the latest hardware and software, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and employee discounts on electronics and appliances.
*A Demo reel demonstrating motion graphics / 3D abilities is required for consideration of this position.*
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years relevant experience in a production studio, agency or corporation
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D modeling/animation. - Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- A keen eye for designing layouts, typography, color, and composition.
- Time management skills are a must, as we are a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity and innovative ability in both motion graphics and video production.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once.
- Advanced knowledge of Final Cut X, Davinci Resolve and editing techniques.
- Working knowledge of video production equipment to assist when necessary on commercial/video shoots
We offer our team members:
- Medical/Dental (Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO Network) & Vision (VSP)
- 401(k) (Charles Schwab) which includes a matching program
- Life & Disability insurance (Lincoln Financial)
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program
- Continued training & career development
- Employee discounts on all products we sell
- Employee fitness center complete with weight machines, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, basketball, and racquetball courts