Account Manager, Large Enterprise
Open to candidates based in Vancouver,BC or Austin, TX (Remote, hybrid, in office options available)
Working as part of Absolute’s go-to-market team, Account Managers are primarily responsible for quarterbacking the end-to-end renewal process for a portfolio of assigned enterprise customer accounts. You will be responsible for successfully processing renewals and attaining quarterly retention targets. You will handle renewals strategy, customer engagement, negotiations, and contract/order administration. You will proactively engage with existing customers to review overall account health, customer outcomes, new product offerings, and consult to help sustain and grow our footprint in these accounts.
- Direct ownership of portfolio of customer accounts with responsibility for securing successful renewals, measured by gross retention rate
- Lead the end-to-end renewal process from a commercial account management perspective
- Partner closely with Customer Success and Technical Account Managers to ensure customer value outcomes are realized
- Consult with customers to identify best fit for product editions, services/support, and licensing model
- Identify opportunities for expansion and upsell, then partner with Sales on close plan
- Manage customer contracts, license agreements, and commercial negotiations
- Align with Absolute’s channel partners to prepare and present renewal quotes to customers
- Be the internal “voice of the customer” while balancing the needs of the organization
- Proactively identify risks to the renewal process, and escalate accordingly, collaborating with internal teams to mitigate risk with customer-first solutions
- Proactively engage with customer throughout customer lifecycle to ensure customer health, usage/adoption, and satisfaction criteria are achieved
- Build and strengthen customer relationships at executive, influencer, and contributor levels
- Present Absolute product web demos to existing customers as a solution to their needs
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert to all customers regarding endpoint management and security
- Share customer best practices and acquire customer references
- Ensure customer and contacts data is continually up to date
- Maintain rolling 12-month forecast of upcoming renewal opportunities
- Monitor account health/risk indicators
- Execute renewals management playbooks and calls-to-action in line with Absolute’s customer lifecycle management best practices
- Input and record pertinent meetings, emails, phone calls and supporting customer data to ensure seamless customer support
- Utilize best-of-breed sales & customer management platforms (SFDC, Clari, Gainsight, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience in SaaS technology customer-facing roles such as sales, account management, customer success, or renewals/contracts management
- Demonstrable ability to quarterback the end-to-end renewals sales process (timelines, dependencies, risk management, multi-level stakeholder engagement)
- Successfully track record of attaining and exceeding quota targets
- Ability to take ownership of a book of renewals business, including forecasting, pipeline management, risk mitigation, contract negotiation
- Experience working in multiple types of SaaS agreements and licensing models
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate win-win contracts
- Creative problem solver with customer-first mindset
- Strong collaborator with internal stakeholder groups
- Agility to adapt to evolving operational processes
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.