Channel Account Manager, Canada
Successful candidates will be based in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
As a member of Absolute’s Global Channel Sales organization, the Channel Sales Manager – Canada will own the recruitment, enablement and sales growth strategy for targeted Canadian Carriers and Security Value Added Resellers (VARs). The candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of business plans to drive hyper-growth for a portfolio of existing and targeted partners, with a specific focus on Rogers Communications, Telus and Bell Canada.
- Leverage Networking and Security experience and Channel relationships to increase the sales focus and business growth for Absolute at targeted Canadian Carriers and Security VARs.
- Build relationships with targeted partner teams to develop incremental sales opportunities & joint solution driven go-to-market plans that drive profitable revenue growth for the partner.
- Co-develop partner business plans that align with Absolute revenue goals that include: sales planning / account mapping strategies, awareness / demand generation programs, and marketing / enablement plans.
- Understand the Carrier, Mobility and Security market and competitive landscape to ensure Absolute is effectively positioned to maximize revenue growth.
- Build Absolute brand awareness at targeted partners, to include weekly presence to develop relationships and evangelize Absolute solutions with partner sales teams.
- Manage and develop partner pipelines, maintain forecast accuracy, achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Regular interaction with partner executives, services and sales management at existing and prospective reseller organizations.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with partners and Absolute Channel/Sales leaders to communicate partner performance; Identify trends impacting progress and provide necessary remediation plans.
- Arrange and conduct partner sales and technical training to educate, motivate and engage sales and technical teams.
- Proactively manage potential channel conflict through excellent communication both internally and externally, and through strict adherence of channel rules of engagement.
- Serve as liaison between partners and Absolute internal teams, providing single-point-of-contact for the Carrier partner relationship.
- Travel in Canada (30%).
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration, and minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant channel sales experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Mobility and Security markets and competitive landscape.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise or network security products and services in a partner-led sales environment.
- Thorough understanding of Carrier sales motions.
- Thorough understanding of partner models – including multi-tier distribution, Deal Registration, MDF structures, joint marketing and incentive programs.
- Has an established network of contacts within the targeted Carriers.
- Demonstrated success in the creation of channel strategies and successful execution of channel business plans including contract negotiations, sales, marketing and services go to market programs.
- Proven success in building productive relationships and selling to “C” level players
- Self-starter who is highly organized, thrives in a fast-moving environment, can prioritize effectively to think big picture, and has the ability to multi-task and balance priorities of competing deadlines.
- Must possess cross functional leadership and excellent communication skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within partner organizations.
- Must reside in or near Toronto or Vancouver.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.