Working as part of Absolute’s award-winning Sales team, Sales Coordinators (“SCs”) are primarily responsible for providing operational sales support to the global sales teams.
The primary focus of the SC role is providing sales support to the internal sales teams. Generally, the SC position will be a combination of pre-sales, post-sales, and internal compliance work. SCs are also expected to maintain job, product, systems, and tools knowledge. Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- New account creations
- Assisting with special pricing requests
- Calculating buyback and co-term requests
- Answer and direct sales inquiry calls and emails
- Manage and execute internal help desk queue
- Provide daily support to WW sales on various sales administrative tasks
- Salesforce account maintenance, updates and maintains accurate contact/account data in Salesforce
- Engagement with Finance, Order Management, Business Applications, and Global Support
- Administer product upgrades and term extensions when requested
- Investigate order related issues
- Ensure internal data entry compliance standards are met
- Ensure proper order assignment while maintaining SLA standards
- Manage Licence Compliance internal communications
- NetSuite Account and Order approvals
Participate in department initiatives and develop related knowledge:
- Attend training sessions offered; grow knowledge of Absolute products/services and internal systems and tools, including CRM
- Stay current in Marketing collateral and related product / service positioning
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales activity, and an absolute focus on new business, renewals, and development.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with Sales Force CRM, and NetSuite
- Experience in MS Excel and administrative support
- Excellent customer-engagement and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel one to two weeks out of the year for sales meetings and training
- Flexibility in work availability for extended hours at the end of the quarter
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel