Account Executive, Enterprise (Mexico)
Prospecting and Lead Conversion:
- Data mine high potential accounts, identify key accounts & contacts to engage in the territory
- Follow up on all leads provided through marketing resources in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop & maintain a high lead conversion rate
- Implement and maintain a high daily rate of outbound calling and email campaigns
- Define the customers current IT situation, challenges and needs
- Present Absolute product web demos to prospects and existing customers as a solution to their needs
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert to all customers regarding endpoint security
- Share customer best practices, where allowed and acquire customer references
- Attend onsite customer meetings and events where ROI is high for sales conversion
Partner Support (OEM, DRC & VAR):
- Build out a solid network of lasting relationships with partners in your territory
- Offer training through web virtual rooms and onsite visits
- Field partner sales calls to provide sales assistance and expertise
- Assist and provide SKUs and pricing as requested
- Manage pipeline, ensuring an accurate forecast with daily updates in Salesforce.com
- Build and maintain an effective four quarter rolling 2-3x pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Maintain customer accounts and contact database in Salesforce.com
- Input and record pertinent meetings, emails, phone calls and supporting customer data into
- com as appointments, activities and/or notes to ensure seamless customer support
- Compile and report revenue numbers, adjusting revenue, probability and close dates consistently as needed
- Reconcile quarterly revenue tracking with finances daily invoice summary
- Administer product upgrades and term extensions as requested
- Assist and implement customer onboarding
- Find, track and expand opportunities with existing customers
- Upsell Absolute product portfolio across customer base in the territory
Department Initiatives and Knowledge Transfer Activities:
- Attend training sessions offered; grow knowledge of Absolute products/services and internal systems and tools, including Salesforce.com
- Stay current in Marketing collateral and related product / service positioning
- Mentor, coach and assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Build and maintain successful lasting professional relationships with internal support teams
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales activity, and an absolute focus on new business, expansion and development
- Work cohesively with sales peers.
- Share best practices and initiate effective joint coverage model when necessary
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest. We’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute Software Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]