Channel Content Writer
At Absolute, our partners are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for an experienced Channel Enablement Specialist with a deep understanding and passion for driving success through partner-specific activities and content.
This is a great opportunity to make a measurable impact on our marketing results while working with an experienced (and fun!) team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop partner-facing content that communicates the value of our technology through sales presentations, whitepapers, webinars, competitive briefs, marketing collateral, sales scripts, and more.
- Leverage and optimize existing content and programs to educate new partners to attain a minimum standard level of knowledge about our company, industry and solutions.
- Support partner-to-customer communications through creation of emails, webinars, and partner portal
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to to research, design, and produce resources that help to drive awareness, education, and adoption
- Conduct research to gather industry insights, find supporting data for your initiatives, and determine relevant messaging for your target audience
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Work closely with sales enablement to ensure sales teams have messaging and tools to effectively communicate with their channel counterparts
- Work closely with channel managers to maximize value across marketing activities
- Support a wide range of partner types with diverse requirements
- Work collaboratively with business analysts to report on content measurement and make recommendations for optimizing quality and effectiveness
- Ensure all content is accurate and adheres to brand guidelines
Who You Are
- Three to five years copywriting experience in an agency or in-house with a focus in channel or OEM marketing
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into value-focused, jargon-free copy
- Able to interpret data from marketing campaigns to create compelling messaging
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Comfortable presenting plans and results to cross-functional team members, including senior management
- Prior experience with technology, cyber security solutions a plus
- Technology industry experience, with preference given to security industry knowledge
- Experience writing for large OEMs such as Dell, Lenovo or HP
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics across paid, earned and owned channels
- Familiarity with web publishing and content management tools
Why Work For Us
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.