Account Executive, Strategic (Northeast)
Open to remote candidates based in territory: NY, NJ, VT, MA, ME.
Absolute Software is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented Strategic Account Executive, to focus on Absolute’s largest North American Enterprise Clients and Prospects
Strategic Account Executives are responsible for all sales activity in their assigned territories. You will lead and coordinate all internal and partner resources necessary to acquire net new logos (70% focus) along with maintaining and expanding a small set of Absolute’s largest named accounts (30% focus) by engaging with those clients to review overall account health, new product offerings, and assuring clients are extracting the maximum value from our platform.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create, maintain and execute on a dynamic territory plan inclusive of acquisition plans for white space accounts and account plans for existing customers
- Partner (VAR & OEM) engagement and account mapping
- Serve as the SME for the Absolute platform
- Prospecting and Lead Conversion
- Engage and coordinate activities with dedicated ISR and BDR
- Leverage Force Management (FM) framework in all aspects of customer engagement (training to be provided) – preference for experience with FM
- Maintain pipeline (SFDC), ensuring an accurate forecast (Clari) with regular updates
- Build and sustain a qualified pipeline (MEDDPICC)
- Maintain customer accounts and contact accuracy
- Document pertinent meetings, emails, phone calls and supporting customer data as appointments, activities and/or notes to ensure seamless customer support
Department Initiatives and Knowledge Transfer Activities:
- Complete training sessions offered; grow knowledge of Absolute products/services and internal systems and tools, including Salesforce.com
- Stay current in Marketing collateral and related product / service positioning
- Mentor, coach and assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Build and maintain successful lasting professional relationships with internal support teams
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales activity, and an absolute focus on new business, expansion and development
- Work cohesively with sales peers. Share best practices and initiate effective joint coverage model when necessary
- Minimum 10 years of solution selling software, security consulting and/or infrastructure to large enterprise and global accounts (50,000+ employees)
- Established network and rolodex of C-Suite contacts in large corporations within your named accounts and/or geography (CIO, CISO)
- Strong understanding of the Cybersecurity space; endpoint, cloud and SaaS along with competitive offerings in the marketplace
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to work independently, remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time (In a post COVID-19 world)
- Proven 5+ years track record of 100% or better quota attainment – preference for President’s Club winners and career stability (No job hoppers)
- Experience working with PC manufacturers and their distribution sales forces and or with systems integrators and VARs is a plus
- Excellent at discovery and uncovering client/prospect pain points and solution requirements
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through a complex enterprise selling cycle
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, with proven history of hunting for new business
- Priority for positive, transparent team players – work hard / play hard and have fun mentality
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.