Regional Sales Manager (BeNeLux/Nordics)
Please note, this role will focus on the BeNeLux and Nordics region.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Contact, Create and Communicate Absolute’s value to our channel partners to drive new business opportunities
- Prospecting, Qualifying and Sales with a focus on finding new business and expanding the current customer base.
- Must be able to deliver value propositions and presentations to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
- Manage weekly pipeline forecasts against revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined annual sales quota
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
- Act as a liaison between Absolute and customers and develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer service organization
- Assist with channel partner recruitment, training and on-going support
- Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics and 8+ years of software sales experience
- Knowledge of Security as a technology or set of technologies and/or vast hardware(PC) knowledge
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with ability to work independently
- A thorough understanding of computing infrastructure as it relates to networks, the Internet and end-user computing, network security and software, and appliances designed to maintain a secure computing environment
- A proven track record of 5 years of 100% or better quota performance for a technology company selling to mid-size to large corporations
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post-sales
- Persistent, hardworking, and dependable
- Experience selling in a fast-paced, hybrid selling environment, where both direct and indirect approaches are used
- Prior use of CRM applications (Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.) and Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel/Outlook/etc.
Why Work For Us?
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny –IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system – embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World’s Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it’s our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people’s devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers’ data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees – fueling our employee’s creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable – Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our ‘Take What You Need’ vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.