Who are you?
As a Global Strategy & Market Readiness Manager at Absolute, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology and enabling sales teams to drive revenue and market penetration. You have an affinity for teaching others and who is excited to create content and programs across our internal sales stakeholders.
Drive World Class Training, Programs, Tools, Enablement & Experiences
- Own strategy and execution of training for all Sales and Sales supporting teams and including developing learning plans, assessments and success metrics to drive sales readiness and productivity.
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing , Sales Operations and other departmental stakeholders in building learning content
- Build best practices sharing across the sales organizations through our existing and new channels
- Curate and manage our sales content portal to ensure sales collateral and messaging is up to date and current
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor of Arts/Business/Science.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an enterprise sales organization; preferably in SaaS technology with a background in Sales, Product Marketing or Sales Enablement
- Strong understanding of the Sales process and sales enablement needs.
- Solid presentation and training facilitation skills with a confident presence that can garner credibility in front of sales teams and leadership.
- Ability to take initiative, own projects and work independently as required.
- Experience using video tutorial software like Camtasia and Learning Management Systems (LMS), is an asset
Why Work For Us
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.