OEM Channel Marketing Manager, Lenovo
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong track record in building programs that drive revenue through Lenovo globally, as well as with their channel and 2-tier partners. Success will require a high level of knowledge about the Absolute platform and how we go to market with OEMs and resellers, a deep understanding of Lenovo’s sales, marketing, and customers’ objectives, and the ability to contextualize the value of Absolute’s solutions for a range of audiences. The position is preferably located in Raleigh, North Carolina or Austin, Texas and will report to the Director of Global OEM Marketing.
- Engage with Lenovo and Lenovo partners on joint marketing strategies (globally and in geo), where we fit, and how we can amplify our sales through joint engagement, education, and demand generation
- Work with the Absolute Lenovo Sales Managers and our world-class marketing team to develop campaigns, messaging, tools, presentations, events, and materials that are tailored to Lenovo and their customers
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to define and implement our strategy, initiatives, and programs to increase net-new engagement
- Elevate our brand image via partner-focused communications to ensure Absolute is top of mind for all partner and sales representatives
- Provide timely and relevant communications, promotions and education for new product, solution, and feature launches
- Develop scalable and relevant demand metrics and measurement to quantify program impact
- Participate in quarterly business reviews to evaluate and optimize what is working, make changes as necessary to improve success
- Drive cross-functional coordination required for best-in-class deliverables and timely execution
What you will need:
- Strong experience in B2B marketing for desktop / PC infrastructure or endpoint cybersecurity products
- 7+ years of experience in a Lenovo partner sales or marketing role
- Thorough understanding of the Lenovo security selling and marketing teams
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute marketing strategy with strong, measureable results
- Strong business acumen to ensure programs are tied to corporate goals and relevant to key stakeholders
- Track record of executing programs that overachieved goals
- Experience in nurturing partnerships and establishing preferred partner status
- Ability to speak our audiences’ language
- High energy, self-starter with excellent influence, persuasion, and motivation skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
Highly Preferred Skills
- Successful execution of programs in K-12/Higher Ed, SLED, or Healthcare programs
- Development and execution of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of positioning and messaging frameworks, writing brand and sales messaging
- Collaborative disposition with the ability to engage with a variety of teams, levels of management
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Absolute Software Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]