Vice President, International Sales
We are looking for a result driven, dynamic, proven Vice President, International Sales who will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer. This senior leadership role is responsible for devising the strategy for international growth and executing the company GTM plan; helping to drive success across all of our international regions inclusive of (EMEA & India, APAC, Japan and LATAM).
We are looking for an experienced sales leader who can grow our customer and partner ecosystem, get results and help us exceed our business goals. This includes but is not limited to working closely with our regional leaders and sellers to set the strategies, working with marketing to devise marketing campaigns and bespoke activities for partners, and playing a key role in helping to develop these critical growth markets.
Accountabilities will include:
- Being responsible for growing revenues across our international regions
- Cultivating senior level relationships across accounts and channel partners
- Leading teams to generate new ARR through net new logo and existing customer expansion whilst ensuring the team is organised appropriately and executing at scale.
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance on customer segmentation, coverage models, sales methodologies and processes.
- Effectively utilize data to recognise trends and anticipate challenges.
- Interacting with and influence senior leaders within both the company and our partners to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained.
- Bookings – ensure the regional teams achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Recruiting – international expansion is a significant area of focus for FY2023 so hiring and onboarding across all regions in a timely and effective manner is critical
- Implementing and inspect regional business plans
- Working with marketing to create effective demand generation plans which support pipeline development. Determine and enhance positioning and messaging based on prospect and customer feedback.
- Coaching and develop regional leaders and work actively in the field with the team.
- Being the “voice of international” at the corporate table; internally and externally
- Collaborating with the CRO in refining the go-to-market strategy and tactics.
- Creating and fostering a dynamic and collaborative culture that attracts and retains high calibre talent.
What you will need:
- 10+ years of successful leadership experience including field sales experience from a high growth software / technology environment. Experience in cyber security is a significant plus.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting / exceeding regional annual quotas / performance targets.
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to drive results from both a revenue and profitability perspective.
- Executive presence; exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Followership – people should want to work with and for you.
- Self starter with strong forecasting, sales operations and CRM based process orientation.
- Force Management experience a plus.
- A degree is not required but the successful candidate is expected to have a high level of intellectual ability.
- Strong understanding of different cultures and ability to embrace and harness different strengths.
- Experience of working across different regions.
- Ability to travel extensively.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.