Full Stack C# Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer with a passion for the .Net Core ecosystem to extend/customize the functionality of Absolute to drive customer success and satisfaction.
As a member of the innovation center at Absolute, you will work as a part of the scrum team to plan and execute sprints. You will contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle to gather requirements, propose solutions, create prototypes, design, develop, test and deploy custom solutions. If you are a team player who loves to innovate, this is the perfect role for you.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, estimating and developing applications to fulfill project requirements with a team of engineers
- Contributing to the evolution of the infrastructure and technology architecture, combining technology selection and operational expertise to ensure product excellence, resiliency, security, and development efficiency
- Participating in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Carrying out automated, functional, performance and integration testing of code
- Gathering business and technical requirements for custom applications for Absolute’s customers, estimating project effort
- Maintain and support existing projects to ensure continued functionality
- Writing software architecture and design documents
- Debugging and solving complex problems either individually or collaboratively
What You’ll Need:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, technical diploma, or equivalent
- 2+ years of software development experience
- C# and .Net Core (intermediate level)
- SQL and Entity Framework Core experience
- Knowledge of general database design and management
- General skills in troubleshooting, testing and issue tracking
- Experience engaging stakeholders to gather and document technical requirements
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- The drive to continuously look for ways to improve software quality
- Knowledge of software QA process and automated testing is desired
- Experience managing Linux environments is a plus
- Experience with continuous software delivery model is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful or SOAP web services and tools such as Postman and Fiddler is a plus
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, San Jose, California, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.