Reseller Channel Account Manager - West
As a member of the Global Channel Sales organization, the Reseller Channel Account Manager – West will own the sales growth strategy for targeted Resellers. The candidate will own all aspects of the business relationships, driving executive alignment and sales engagement for a portfolio of Resellers in partnership with strategic client device OEMs, such as HP and Lenovo.
- Identification, qualification and recruitment of targeted HP and Lenovo client device Resellers in partnership with OEM in Western US.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market plans in partnership with Reseller, with a focus on growing Net New Absolute License sales:
- Build and manage executive relationships with targeted Reseller Sales, Business Development & Services teams.
- Understand Reseller InfoSec and Services strategy, identifying areas of alignment, and structuring compelling sales initiatives.
- Align with Reseller OEM Channel team to drive further penetration.
- Coordinate sales efforts between Absolute and Reseller sales teams to achieve assigned sales goals and growth targets:
- Develop strategies to capitalize on Absolute’s OEM relationships and drive attach to Reseller client hardware sales.
- Build relationships with OEM channel teams to develop joint sales opportunities and solution driven joint go to market plans.
- Increase Absolute brand awareness and preference with Reseller sales team. To include customer events, floor days, sales trainings, team huddles, and sales management engagement in partnership with OEM.
- Provide pre-sales assistance to Reseller and Absolute account managers, responding to sales requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage deal registration validation and payment with partner.
- Build and execute compelling awareness and demand generation programs, optimizing quarterly MDF spend.
- Prepare and communicate monthly/quarterly partner status reports, and weekly pipeline reports to present current state and future endeavors to Absolute and partner management
- Travel in North America (50%)
- Must reside in or near a major Western US city or airport hub.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT, InfoSec and/or PC business.
- At least 5+ years of experience working with or for IT Resellers, either in a direct sales or channel sales capacity.
- Previous experience working with or for HP or Lenovo in a channel capacity.
- Strong business acumen and able to build executive level business relationships to drive initiatives with channel partners.
- Ability to take on and manage projects based on requirements of Absolute’s developing business.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level; Programming knowledge not required.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills, with focus on creative problem solving.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow-through.
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.