Technical Product Manager
As a Technical Product Manager, you will work with senior product managers to help define the product strategy and roadmap. You will take market requirements and perform further analysis to define detailed requirements. You will work with a team of highly skilled developers, quality assurance specialists, and user experience designers using a MVP (minimal viable product) strategy to build, measure, and learn. The technical product manager is the product owner for their feature areas.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Manage the product backlog by translating the product requirements into a prioritized set of well-defined epics and user stories
- Lead release planning and estimation activities with development and QA
- Focus on end user requirements with an eye for user experience to ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by customers
- Perform market research by speaking with customers and prospects, working with industry analysts, and looking at competitive solutions
- Work with Product Marketing to create marketing materials including:
- Creation of product demos
- Sales Training
- Identify customers for beta programs of new products and features
- Perform analysis on newly released features using usage metrics and customer feedback
- Be the expert who can help customers, support, sales, and other groups with questions about your feature areas
- Define metrics to measure the success and health of new features.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years Technical Product Management experience or a similar role within a software company. Experience in enterprise software is very desirable.
- Experience with End Point Security or Information Security software a plus
- Detail oriented and very well organized
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative, Analytical
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.