Customer Success Manager
Who are you?
As a Customer Success Manager at Absolute, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You regularly engage with customer stakeholders to accelerate adoption of new features, increase and sustain product usage, and facilitate a positive feedback loop between the customer and Absolute. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success. Your affinity for customer excellence transforms customer stakeholders into Absolute heroes within their own organization.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Build ongoing customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and product loyalty
- Be the “voice of the customer” within Absolute
- Deliver recurring account reviews and advise on industry best practices
- Triage technical issues to Absolute’s Technical Support team
- Drive positive customer experiences and customer evangelism (references, case studies)
- Become a product expert on Absolute
- Direct customers to relevant content within the Absolute Learning Hub
- Engage and understand your customer’s workforce and processes
- Provide compelling recommendations based on the knowledge and insight of customer portfolios
- Collect feedback from customers to determine inefficient strategies and develop new ones to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Provide customers with walk-throughs of new product features
- Proactively engage with specific customer accounts post-implementation to ensure a smooth and successful adoption to Absolute’s features
- Proactive outreach to customers when risk events are detected – including changes in users, login frequency, product adoption rate, security settings, etc.
- Proactive status reporting on data, device and security risks
- Assist customers to maintain license compliance
- Collaborate with Absolute’s sales, service and support teams to escalate customer needs
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years Customer Success experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology and desire to learn new software
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and positivity
- Experience leading customer conversations and the ability to lead presentations for a managerial audience
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical users
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight an asset
Why Work for Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.