Director, Product Management - Resilience
The Director of Product Management for Resilience is a key member of the leadership team at Absolute. They lead the strategy, delivery, and adoption of Absolute’s core Resilience Product line focused on providing deep visibility and control of our customers devices.
We take a data-driven and user-centered approach to our work. You are someone who’s creative, entrepreneurial, and focused on achieving outcomes. You love a big idea, and know how to break it down, evaluate it, and build a plan to make it real. You can see the complexity of the ecosystem, but also worry about the details, especially those that create utility and delight. You know how to use experimentation, iteration, and data-driven research to create product impact and meet strategic goals.
The Director of Product Management sets strategy, goals and targets for the design and development of Absolutes Resilience Products, including: product vision and roadmap, feature prioritization and implementation, service and revenue model(s), partnerships, growth and user engagement. You will work in close collaboration with the VP of Engineering and their teams throughout the process. You will seek opportunities to integrate Absolute tools with partners that could help us meet our strategic goals.
- Lead and define the product vision, strategy, and implementation of Absolute Resilience products:
- Identify, research, and target key user segments for existing and new customer problem
- Translate analytics, data and user feedback into actionable product plans
- Become an industry expert in how IT and Security Admins manage and secure their endpoints against internal and external threats
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering, UX, customer success, support, sales engineering, channel management, sales operations, and finance
- Develop products that complement or build upon existing the existing Absolute portfolio to solve customer problems.
- Conduct usability research to provide ongoing and up-to-date insights to inform Absolute’s executive, product development, and internal teams and promote our continued relevance and impact
- Lead the Tools & Product team along with the General Counsel and VP of Engineering, working closely with them to define team OGSTs and coordinate and communicate project plans and dependencies.
- Orchestrate partnerships that integrate Absolutes tools into new and existing platforms and services that extend the reach and utility of the commons to users everywhere.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience leading product management and partnership processes, including:
- Experience leading across multiple development teams in different continents
- Experience working inside scaled agile
- Experience in developing and/or contributing to strategy, leading and managing projects, and working with distributed teams
- Experience negotiating, motivating, and collaborating with technical teams in executing on product development and shipping features into software
- Experience negotiating and communicating with diverse stakeholders to create good outcomes for all parties
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Superior project management, analysis, planning, and strategy skills
- Familiarity with human-centered design, user profiling, and insights development to support product strategy and design
- Sound understanding of the Device and Asset Management, its technical structures, and business models
- Core understanding of IT Security tools and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment, build good working relationships, and produce quality work in a remote work structure
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.