As part of Absolute’s rapidly growing Customer Experience team, the Activation Specialist engages brand new customers to activate Absolute technology and deliver “lightbulb moments” to make them customers-for-life.
We will provide you with the training to become an Absolute subject matter expert so that you can tell the Absolute Story and provide insightful product overviews. You will learn about new customers’ environments and guide them through the activation process, with a goal of helping customers unlock Absolute’s full potential within their own organizations.
We are looking for candidates who are results-driven and self-motivated, with a mission to change one-time purchases into lifetime customers.
Accountabilities Will Include:
The Absolute Story
- Become an Absolute subject matter expert
- Deliver the value of Absolute, compelling use cases, and relevant industry knowledge to new customers
- Deliver captivating and in-depth product overviews and demos
- Engage and understand your customer’s workflow and processes
- Assist customers with deploying and configuring Absolute
- Deliver value driven engagements around product adoption and active usage
- Recommend complimentary solutions and advise on integration with Absolute technology
- Collaborate with Absolute’s Sales, CX, and Product teams to escalate customer needs
- Drive customers to relevant education content within the Absolute Learning Hub
- Triage technical issues to Absolute’s Technical Support team
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years’ experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of general IT practices and/or endpoint security, such as anti-virus, encryption, DLP, etc.
- Basic configuration knowledge of TCP/IP based networks and network perimeter devices, such as routers, firewalls, proxy servers, etc.
- Setup/administration skills for operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Chrome OS
- Strong aptitude for technology and desire to learn new software
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and positivity
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Fluent in Spanish is an asset (spoken and written)
Why Work For Us:
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.