Channel Account Manager, Japan
We are looking for a seasoned channel sales professional to join our team reporting directly to the Managing Director of Japan. This is a great opportunity to be part of our rapidly growing Sales and Channel team in Japan and play a critical role in developing Absolute’s presence and success in the SaaS security market in the region.
In this role you will plan, develop, and implement joint go to market and field engagement strategies with existing Distribution, Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators and OEM partners in Japan You will also be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and enabling new partners to expand Absolute’s reach within the region The expectation is to manage a motived partner eco-system to deliver on the company revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention targets.
Additional Responsibilities Will Include
- Identify and recruit a targeted community of VARs and System Integrators
- Work with partners to build qualified sales pipeline across the Absolute solution portfolio
- Maintain and report an accurate partner sales forecast in Salesforce.com
- Manage contract negotiations
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ability to develop account plans and build joint go to market and engagement plans with appropriate partners
- Work with local marketing teams to create awareness and lead generation campaigns with partners
- Deliver sales, competitive and solution functionality feedback from partners into the appropriate divisions with Absolute
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Consistent record over-achieving booking targets
- 5+ years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales & Channel management
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record working with Security VAR’s, Resellers and System Integrators in Japan
- Understanding of cloud security is highly preferred
- Direct experience in recruiting, onboarding, and enabling partners
- Experience working in a high growth / start-up style environment
- Self-starter, creative and multi-tasking characteristics a strength
- Ability to travel 35% of the time in the future (currently working from home)
- Technical competence strongly preferred
- Native Japanese and good English language skills
- University degree
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.