Channel Account Manager, VAR
Successful candidates must be located near a major US city or airport hub for travel requirements.
As a member of Absolute’s Global Channel Sales organization, the Channel Sales Manager will own the recruitment, enablement and sales growth strategy for targeted Mobility and Security Value Added Resellers (VARs). The candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of business plans to drive hyper-growth for a portfolio of existing and targeted Resellers within North America.
- Leverage Information Security experience and Channel relationships to drive revenue growth for Absolute’s Secure Access and Secure Endpoint solutions at targeted Mobility and Security VARs.
- Build relationships with targeted Reseller teams to develop incremental sales opportunities & joint solution driven go-to-market plans that drive profitable revenue growth for the Reseller.
- Co-develop business plans with targeted Resellers that align with Absolute revenue goals that include: sales planning / account mapping strategies, awareness / demand generation programs, and marketing / enablement plans.
- Understand the Networking, Mobility and Security market and competitive landscape to ensure Absolute is effectively positioned to maximize revenue growth.
- Build Absolute brand awareness at Reseller partners, to include weekly presence to develop relationships and evangelize Absolute solutions with Reseller sales teams.
- Manage and develop partner pipelines, maintain forecast accuracy, achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Regular interaction with existing and prospective partner executives, services and sales management.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with channel partner and Absolute Channel/Sales leaders to communicate partner performance; Identify trends impacting progress and provide necessary remediation plans.
- Arrange and conduct channel partner sales and technical training to educate, motivate and engage sales and technical teams.
- Proactively manage potential channel conflict through excellent communication both internally and externally, and through strict adherence of channel rules of engagement.
- Serve as liaison between partner and Absolute internal teams, providing single-point-of-contact for the partner relationship.
- Travel in North America (30%).
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration, and minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant channel sales experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Mobility and Security markets and competitive landscape.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise or network security products and services in a partner-led sales environment.
- Thorough understanding of channel models – including multi-tier distribution, Deal Registration, MDF structures, joint marketing and incentive programs.
- Has an established network of channel and reseller contacts.
- Demonstrated success in the creation of channel strategies and successful execution of channel business plans including contract negotiations, sales, marketing and services go to market programs.
- Proven success in building productive relationships and selling to “C” level players
- Self-starter who is highly organized, thrives in a fast-moving environment, can prioritize effectively to think big picture, and has the ability to multi-task and balance priorities of competing deadlines.
- Must possess cross functional leadership and excellent communication skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within partner organizations.
- Must reside in or near a major US city or airport hub.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Absolute Software Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]