Content Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate for the role has a deep understanding and passion for driving engagement through various forms of content. You love to write and find it rewarding to translate technical documentation and ideas into enticing, easily digestible content pieces.
The Content Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to flex their creative and strategic muscles and have a significant impact on the results of the Marketing team.
- Develop prospect-facing content that communicates the value of our technology through blog posts, whitepapers, webinar presentations, marketing collateral, sales scripts, and more
- Create thought leadership content using proprietary data from our Data Science team to continually put out thoughtful ideas that drive interest in our products
- Keep a pulse on the current goings on in the enterprise security industry, conduct research to gather industry insights, find supporting data for your initiatives, and determine relevant messaging for your target audience
- Drive prospect communications through the creation of emails, webinars, and other engaging content ideas
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to research, design, and produce resources that help to drive awareness, education, and adoption
- Develop and manage a content calendar to be shared across the marketing organization
- Work closely with Sales Readiness to ensure Sales teams have messaging and tools to effectively communicate with their channel counterparts
- Ensure all content is accurate and adheres to brand guidelines
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience at an agency or in-house
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into value-focused, jargon-free copy
- Ability to interpret data to create compelling messaging
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Comfortable presenting plans and results to cross-functional team members, including senior management
- Prior experience with technology, cybersecurity solutions a plus
- Technology industry experience, with preference given to security industry knowledge
- Familiarity with Web publishing and content management tools
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics across paid, earned, and owned channels
Why work for us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top-tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.