Channel Account Manager (EMEA)
Absolute Software's EMEA team is looking for a highly qualified Channel Account Manager to work with our regional Channel Partners, Distributors and Value Added Resellers. If you have channel management experience working with these key stakeholders across the EMEA region and have worked in with security software or infrastructure technologies, this may be the job for you! Preference will also be given to those candidates who have worked for large technology vendors, as well as privately held companies.
- Engage and enable a core group of Absolute strategic re-seller and distribution Partners, across the EMEA region, where necessary recruiting and on-boarding to address geo and/or vertical segment shortages via detailed and justifying gap analysis.
- Grow revenue productivity from your Go to Partner group by building awareness and understanding of our technology and End Point resilience sales positioning
- Manage pipeline with partners and provide detailed forecasting of sales opportunities to Absolute Sales and Channel Executive leaders.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and Sales Engineers to support growth and development of your partner ecosystem and incentivize their progression with seeded business and leads from the sales organization.
- Be responsible for Field Marketing activities related to channel partners and their marketing activities such as seminars, webinars, email campaigns, and utilize marketing development funds for the best possible return, reporting on MQL & SAL results per activity in coordination with the Absolute Marketing organization.
- Create mutually agreed business plan for Go-To partners to focus on; Revenue achievement, certification and development, marketing activity and results, deal registration and new opportunity identification and pipeline development within defined period (quarter, year, etc).
- Meet with Partner Management level to gain level of commitment for further resources to improve Absolute presence within reselling organization and provide Absolute roadmap on product and company direction. Achieve C-Level relationships to push the Absolute message top down whilst also achieving breadth coverage within the partner accounts.
- 4-6 years in channel management with software vendor.
- Knowledge of networking, datacenter, software and security.
- Experience with end user sales of enterprise solutions is required.
- Candidate must be able to work with a variety of sizes, and business models, of resellers within the region.
- French and/or German language skills desirable but not essential.
Why Work For Us:
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny –IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system – embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World’s Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it’s our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people’s devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers’ data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees – fueling our employee’s creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable – Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our ‘Take What You Need’ vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.