Senior Manager, International Sales Operations
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Lead the Sales Operations team responsible for international sales: forecasting, planning, reporting, order processing and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Review internal processes across the International sales business for potential improvements and work with other teams inside Absolute to drive identified improvements
- Work closely with sales leadership to identify areas of growth then design, build and deploy the tools to support the identified growth.
- Work cross functionally to align other teams in Absolute to deliver key programs of change to the sales organization
- Assist in driving the annual planning process across the international sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Design and implement key metrics to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success
- Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization consistent with other processes at Absolute.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring Absolute’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Drive Sales productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems, identifying and driving change management including training and measurement of the above.
- Deliver core business metrics, reporting and analytics, including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel & churn analysis.
- Coordinates with sales leadership to lead efficient and accurate reporting initiatives. Develops new reporting tools as needed.
- Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and HR to establish and oversee the administration of sales compensation program, rules, policies and procedures.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-year post-secondary degree, preferably in Business
- 2 years’ experience working in SaaS model
- 3+ years’ experience in sales operations, business planning, or sales support management roles in a software company preferred
- Proven ability to work closely with Sales leads and scale Sales Operations
- Demonstrated ability to design and deploy change management to grow sales effectiveness.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Deep experience with Business Intelligence (BI) applications (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, or fanatical Excel user)
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement sales processes and infrastructure
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Legal, Marketing, CX and HR
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience in managing and leading a high performing team
Why Work For Us:
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose- CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny –IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system – embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World’s Most Trusted Security Company.
Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it’s our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people’s devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world- class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers’ data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few.
Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees – fueling our employee’s creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable – Forbes noticed us too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our ‘Take What You Need’ vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.comor visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.