Channel Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong track record in creating marketing programs that drive revenue through the channel. Success will require a high level of knowledge about the Absolute platform, a deep understanding of our partners’ and their customers’ objectives, and the ability to contextualize the value of Absolute’s solutions for a range of audiences. The position will be located in the Austin, Texas, office, and report to the Director of Partner Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Absolute channel partners, resellers, OEMs and alliances to develop campaigns, messaging, tools, presentations, events, and materials that are tailored to both partners and their customers.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to define and implement our strategy, initiatives and programs.
- Partner with sales organization to encourage alignment with channel sales teams.
- Provide timely and relevant communications, promotions and education for new product, solution, and feature launches.
- Develop scalable and relevant partner demand metrics and measurement to quantify program impact.
- Optimize and manage Partner Portal to ensure key materials are published and up to date.
- Drive cross-functional coordination required for best in class deliverables and timely execution.
Requirements and Experience
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in B2B marketing for desktop infrastructure or cybersecurity products, as well as:
- 7+ years of experience in a channel marketing role within the technology industry
- Experience in creating and managing tiered channel partner programs
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute marketing strategy with strong, measureable results
- Strong business acumen to ensure programs are tied to corporate goals and relevant to key stakeholders
- Experience in nurturing partnerships and establishing preferred partner status
- High energy, self-starter with excellent influence, persuasion and motivation skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
Highly Preferred Skills
- Experience running a channel partner marketing program at a SaaS company
- Development and execution of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of positioning and messaging frameworks, writing brand and sales messaging
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana and Allbound
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.