Sr. Data Architecture Consultant
Senior Data Architecture Consultant
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for an experienced ETL Data Architecture professional. You are highly analytic with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with monthly happy hours, active team outings and national meetings in beautiful locations.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at AArete.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
The Role. As the Data Architecture Consultant you will be working with our internal data and analytics team, the Center of Data Excellence, or CODE team to enable client solutions through ETL execution and business intelligence.
- Work with a variety of teams to migrate existing and new client data into AArete’s data warehouse
- Work with diverse analytics professionals to customize or standardize queries for production
- Load structured data into our Microsoft SQL Server platform
- Maintain, tune, and automate standard data load processes
- Develop process documentation for future reference
- Write complex T‐SQL queries, stored procedures and functions to perform database tasks
- Provide day-to-day support for adhoc end users on data requests
- MS SQL Server, T‐SQL, SSDT/SSIS is required
- Experience executing ETL process using SSDT/SSIS
- Proven track record of technical/programming experience to execute duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently under tight timelines
- 1+ yrs experience w/ healthcare claims data
- 1+ yrs experience executing and troubleshooting ETL processes
- 2+ yrs experience coding queries w/ TSQL
- Experience with other Microsoft stack tools SSAS and SSRS
- Experience w/ business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience w/ big‐data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDb, or NoSQL)