Senior Digital Intelligence Consultant
Senior Digital Intelligence Consultant
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Intelligence Consultant professional. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
Why AArete? AArete’s mission is to increase client profitability while improving the capabilities of our clients’ people. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people.
The Role. You will be working with a team of analysts and consultants and other senior consultants solving the most complex problems for our clients. You will be leading a team of analysts and consultants to ensure client delivery. As part of the shared service group, you will be joining the CODE (Center of Data Excellence) team while working closely with the leadership on the field team to gauge and manage client workload. You will be working on an array of clients ranging from multiple industries. You will work to create standardized solutions that can be leveraged across multiple clients and industries to ensure efficiency. Innovation is in the DNA of AArete and you will be responsible for innovation in your day to day tasks while keeping the bigger picture in scope and innovating for the future. You will be working closely with the managers and directors at CODE for resource planning and upskilling of CODE members.
- Help lead a team to deliver data solutions to our AArete’s clients
- Develop products using advanced technologies, programing languages, data warehouses, data visualizations tools, and/or statistical methods to support AArete leadership in delivering solutions for our clients’ problems
- Work closely with a multiple client teams within AArete to communicate data findings, with an emphasis on making business decisions
- Create presentations, charts, tables and graphs to communicate findings to client leadership
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Assist with recruitment and training of team members
- Experience writing code in two or more of the following languages: SQL, Python, R, Java or SAS
- Experience with 1 or more of the following BI and dashboarding technologies: Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, Kibana or MicroStrategy
- Experience with 1 or more of the following technologies: NoSQL, graphical databases (Neo4j or other), Hadoop, Elasticsearch, JSON, Machine Learning, AI, ETL, or Database Modeling
- Healthcare knowledge
- 4-6 years of work experience with a degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Math, engineering or science, advanced degree preferred or 3-4 years of experience with an advanced degree in an applied quantitative field
- Experience developing advanced SQL queries
- Experience working with complex relational databases
- Experience preforming quality assurance on data
- Experience producing data visualizations
- Experience working on process automation and process improvement
- Experience obtaining insights from diverse data sets and communicating those insights
- Ability to communicate analytic findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present to senior executives and client leadership
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Flexible. Dependable. Detail oriented. Resourceful.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Employer matched 401K
- Shares in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Forbes 2021 list of Best Management Consulting Firms
- Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For
- Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year
- Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year
- Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year
- AArete acquired DsquaredI in September 2020
- AArete acquired Third (i) Technologies in 2019