AArete is one of a kind when it comes to consulting firm culture. Join us!
As a Senior Consultant you are analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. Your best work is accomplished in a team environment, and you love an exciting challenge. High performing, self-starter, critical thinker with excellent communication skills is how you are described. You’ll have an opportunity to make an impact by solving unique business challenges, both with client and internal projects. You will be responsible for driving projects to success and helping to manage a team.
At AArete we’re successfully embracing working in a flexible work environment. We have offices in many locations such as Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, and DC. Based on preference, AAretians have the opportunity to work remotely, visit nearby office or client location.
We are fast growing strategy, operations and technology consulting firm, because of this the bar is set high at AArete. AArete is guided by our deeply embedded principles: Excellence, Passion, Loyalty to Clients, Stewardship, Family, Community, Sustainability, and Inclusion. We strive to continually improve our work environment to allow for high team member engagement and ability to be successful. Join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year, Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year and Forbes Magazine’s Best Consulting Firms in America list of 2021.
- Exciting variety of clients and business challenges – from the largest firms in the world to mid-size tech growth companies to colleges and universities
- Culture – collaborative, focused on career/professional development, plentiful opportunities, exciting, and fun!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits – competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401K match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Work you’ll do
- Drive and lead Teams to successful outcomes through:
- Analysis and research of business problems
- Determination of potential solutions to business problems through research, analytics, interviews, etc.
- Creation of business cases
- Presentation to client and internal stakeholders
- Support with implementation
- Lead and coach Analysts and Consultants
- Understand client needs and deliverables. Be prepared to ask insightful and thoughtful questions to understand root cause.
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Direct client interaction, including possible travel to client location
- High self-motivation, accountability and encouragement toward others
- Exceptional independent judgement
- Creative and innovative
- Strong Project/Process management; Balance and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Cultural flexibility/adaptability