AAK USA Inc. is a global leader with over 100 years of history in producing and selling value-adding vegetable oil solutions for food and non-food applications. Our products go into food market sectors such as bakery, dairy, confectionary, and infant nutrition, and our non-food applications include fats and oils for use in personal care products, candles, animal feed, and much more. AAK has industry leading products, services and technologies that enable our customers to succeed. We have a proven track record of working side by side with our customers to create solutions that work. Please visit our website at www.aak.com
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager, located in our Edison, NJ corporate headquarters. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, this position will be a key member of the North America Go-To-Market team. This leadership role will have 2 direct reports and dotted line reporting of 6 segment leads in addition to direct segment management. Working closely with Customer Innovation (technical), sales and segment leads, the position will be responsible for strategic planning and execution oversight driving the segments to achieve clearly defined goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The key focus of the Marketing Manager is to further enable our Go to Market team to drive strong organic growth based upon relevant, unique and highly competitive value propositions and strong market and branding in-sights. This role will also be responsible for creating a true Business Development culture, the entire marketing budget and the management of our Advertising Agency relationship.
You will be engaged in a wide variety of projects and will be hands-on involved in:
- Trade show messaging, planning and overall coordination and management
- Analyzing new markets and new business development opportunities followed by clear action plans
- Supporting and driving the Marketing Manager and Segment Leads in developing and launching new value propositions
- Strategic plan creation and execution oversight
- Analyzing the key growth and revenue drivers across the existing value propositions
- Assisting in the development of strong documentation of the value created by our solutions
- Further strengthening our Go to Market Toolbox supporting our sales force
- Assisting in increasing the brand awareness of AAK within the key industries
- Collecting, analyzing and disseminating market, industry and competitor information
- Development of presentations for both internal and external use
- 4-year college degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field
- MBA in Marketing strongly preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of marketing management experience in the food ingredients or specialty chemicals industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, now and in the future, without sponsorship.
AAK USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to workforce diversity. EOE. M/F/D/V.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.