CCF Customer Innovation Manager
Job Description for CCF Customer Innovation Manager
- M.Sc. Food, Chemistry or similar
- Both local and relocation-available person can apply
- Strong customer co-development sense to provide technical support
- Good team player with problem solving skill
- Pro-active, initiative and hands-on spirit
- Good oral and written English skill
- Able to work independently
- Several years of working experience from food ingredients companies (B2B) with good experience of technical support on CCF area (healthy food, senior, sports nutrition, FSMP) or B2C
Support business by driving pre- and post-sales support for selected customers in given industry. Reaching targets by identifying, initiating, managing and implementing customer co-development projects according to customer needs and AAK strategy. Supports active CI team work. Active CCV partner with Sales for selected customers.
- Manages CI support to a selection of “own” customers in the given industry.
- Support sales in finding new opportunities in selected markets, making market plans and Account Plans.
- Visit and meet customers when needed to identify needs and build up relations
- Efficient managing of co-developments of new solutions and new customised products leading to new sales or defending existing business.
- Owns the CI part of the opportunity for the designated customers (development of solution etc) - in GODB
- Technical specialist for selected customers to provide solution implementation, trouble shooting, claims, product specifications, and other technical issues when needed.
- Active involvement in the solution development in pilot plants and labs.
- Manage customer innovation days and develops selected pro-active concepts and kit-sets to drive new customer opportunities.
- Technical training of customers and colleagues (AAK Academy and beyond).
- Can participate in relevant NPD projects in support for PTD/R&D.
- Identify need for development of new internal capabilities (equipment, analysis etc)
- Manages the documentation of technical data for knowledge sharing and reuses relevant data on products and solutions.
- Support own customers with limited support in other industries in close cooperation with the industry CIM specialist
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.