AAK is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to Site Karlshamn
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
We do so through our in-depth expertise in oils & fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
Through our unique co-development approach we bring together our customers’ skills and know-how with our capabilities and mindset. By doing so, we solve customer-specific needs across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care, and more.
AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats. With our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, more than 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in more than 25 countries, our more than 3,800 employees are dedicated to providing innovative value-adding solutions to our customers.
So no matter where you are in the world, we are ready to help you achieve long-lasting results.
We are AAK – The Co-Development Company.
Site Karlshamn is a multi-vegetable oil refinery that accommodates all business areas within AAK. From this site we supply customers worldwide. With an annual turnover of approximately 7 billion and 460 employees the site in Karlshamn is the biggest and most complex site globally within AAK.
About the position
As Finance Manager you will be responsible to drive the financial performance of the business to support improvements in shareholder value creation. Additional essential duties & responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Close business partnership with site, unit and group management
- Lead a strong local finance team, including effective recruitment, training and development of the team
- Prioritize strategic actions and investments and establish KPIs to track implementation progress
- Deliver sustainable improvements in the business’ cash generation
- Support the decision-making process in the business by providing thoughtful and proactive financial information
- Drive continuous improvement in internal controls including risk management/sourcing & trading
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and local statutory requirements
- Liaise regularly with the AAK corporate finance team (including internal control, tax and treasury); interface with senior management and external auditors
- Drive standardization of finance and accounting processes to provide consistent data across the site
- Proactive controlling, propose and drive improvements as productivity, working capital, head count optimization and contract management
The position is based at our office in Karlshamn, Sweden. In this position you will report to Finance Director AAK Europe, Per-Olof Bergsten.
At AAK, initiative, innovation, improvement and team work are in focus.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you have a degree in finance, or a related discipline and you have at least 10 years of professional experience from similar positions. Your analytical approach and attention to detail makes you a valued business partner & finance professional. Experience in the foods or sustainable oils manufacturing business as well as commodity sourcing & trading is a plus. As a person, your characteristics are independent, self-confident, and you have a strong sense of balancing and prioritizing information.
We believe you have a genuine interest in leading people and can build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders.
You are a skilled communicator and you must be fluent in both Swedish and English.
Contacts and application
For further information about the position, please contact Finance Director AAK Europe, Per-Olof Bergsten, on +46 709 49 83 21 or email@example.com If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Malin Olsson, on +46 454 823 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application with relevant enclosures in English. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as we evaluate incoming applications continuously. Last day for application is January 7. Applications via email are not accepted.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.